Our client is an international IT company.
- More than 5 years of cumulative relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a CFO or Financial Manager with a business operating multiple entities in foreign jurisdictions.
- Understanding of the U.S. tax system would be a plus. Prior work in Ukrainian companies without any foreign activity is not required and won’t be taken into account.
- Prior experience with, or fair knowledge of, digital economy and business models.
- Solid analytical and technical skills: Microsoft Excel (advanced), SQL (basic), Microsoft - - PowerBI (optional). Knowledge of Quickbooks/Freshbooks/Xero/Odoo or other international accounting software would be a great advantage.
- Background in Economics or Finance.
- Self-organized, attentive, independent, creative problem solver, accustomed to cyclical workload and multi-tasking.
- Provide the Group’s management and shareholders with consolidated management accounts on a monthly basis. Maintain and improve reporting workflow.
- Maintain and develop reporting procedures for standalone businesses and projects.
- Assist business managers in performance measurement and reporting.
- Maintain and develop the Group’s financial & tax accounting and reporting activities.
- Develop and implement financial planning, budgeting, financial control and audit processes.
- Coordinate the work of legal, compliance and billing departments; oversee payroll accounting and reporting.
- Maintain and improve the Group’s existing systems and workflows; implement financial accounting at the level of the group and individual entities.
- Actively participate in the development of the Group’s financial and legal infrastructure.
- Maintain and develop relationships with banks, payment systems, accounting and reporting vendors.
- Actively participate in the Group’s strategy making.
- Participate in financial due diligence in the course of the Group’s investment activities.
- Coordinate and support external auditors and other service providers and consultants.
- vacation 18 working days a year
- sick leave (5 days a year without a certificate, 15 days with a certificate)
- medical insurance
- training - (the company covers up to 50%)
- partially remote work (3 days remote, 2 days at office)