Our vision is to increase the predictability, efficiency, agility and resilience of global supply chains improving lives and creating a more sustainable planet.
Our mission is to provide a network platform which delivers advanced visibility, exception management, enables collaboration and automates processes across transportation and logistics ecosystems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Participating in architectural, design, and product discussions
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide a technical solution
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Working knowledge of MongoDB and MySQL
- Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs
- Worked with Django application deployment on AWS, Heroku, GCP, Docker platforms.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of GitHub, JIRA, GSuite.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personal growth and development
- Health insurance
- Vacation and sick pay
- Long-term cooperation, possibility to change projects
- Modern office in the centre of Lviv
- Ability to work remotely, but it is important to visit the office 1-2 days a week