SumUp is a leading financial technology company, operating across 32 markets on three continents, building a world where small businesses can be successful doing what they love.
Team structure: PM, Engineering lead, 2 Front End Devs, 2 Back End Devs, 2 Designers.
What you’ll do
- Build new features
- Improve frontend infrastructure
- Monitor daily application health checks and updates
- Create and support shared modules for other frontend teams
- Refactor core functionality for existing web applications
- Refine the full stack, from CI/CD tooling, to test automation, building features, running experiments, and monitoring and operations
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have a deep knowledge of frontend best practices.
- You’ve built a complex setup for large frontend applications.
- You understand in detail how SPA works.
- You care deeply about automation and CI/CD
Will be a plus
- оE2e testing (cypress)
- understanding of backend