The company operates in the B2C segment: it sells airline tickets to premium customers in the US at exclusive rates that are lower than online. A personal travel expert works with each client. He picks up the flight, gives a super exclusive price and savings (thanks to his knowledge and contacts in the industry) and makes support. A travel expert builds a relationship with the client, and the client starts booking tickets only with his travel expert.
Location: remote work. The office is planned in Kiev, but it is possible to continue working remotely.
- Define the overall digital marketing strategy;
- Drive digital marketing campaigns across paid search, social and display advertising for customer acquisition;
- Own, manage and scale marketing accounts, budgets and campaigns in various channels while meeting CAC goals;
- Lead media planning, campaign optimisation, ad operations, structural campaign audits and reporting;
- Establish volume and budget forecasting;
- Ensure the best possible spent optimisation by continuously optimising campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets and other tactics;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Brand and Product to assess lead quality deeper in the funnel;
- Over 5 years of experience in digital or performance marketing;
- Experience of building and growing large online ads accounts;
- Deep understanding of paid search, social and digital advertising, marketing funnels and key marketing metrics;
- In depth knowledge of performance campaign execution;
- Analytical, data-driven mindset;
- Strong focus on results;
- Strong collaborative and communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Data-driven culture.
- The ability to independently build a direction.
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
- Stability: a profitable business that grows x2 per year.
- High level of independence and responsibility. Minimum micromanagement.
- The company pays taxes, there is an accountant.
- Vacation - 20 working days, paid sick leave.
- The company is ready to provide everything that is required for work.
- Salary - wide fork, ready to discuss in an interview.