What You’ll Do
- Automate infrastructure deployment with Terraform/Ansible.
- Develop provisioning and deployment automation in Kubernetes.
- Support and improve CI/CD farm based on GitLab CI.
- Support and improve Monitoring and Logging Systems based on Prometheus and ELK.
- Develop tools that will improve our development processes.
- Be on-call for infrastructure issues.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or infrastructure engineering.
- Deep knowledge of automation and deployment tools like: Ansible or Terraform, Helm charts/Kubernetes
- Experience with PostgreSQL maintenance and optimization.
- Experience with programming languages like PHP, Python.
- Knowledge of network security and infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of distributed systems.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with multi-cloud environments like AWS.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus or CloudWatch.
- Experience with Graylog or ELK stack.
- Experience with ensuring compliance with network and application security standards.
What We Offer
- Paxful COVID response: company-wide online events and monthly meal credits
- Sport compensation: gym or any other sport activity
- Health insurance, online doctor consultations, mental health support covered by company
- Fitness nutrition and supplements
- Courses, trainings, conferences, online library
- One-time bonus to support newborn
- Flexible working hours
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.