Project: Agency Portal team (Marketing domain). You will be working on a portal for worldwide agencies such as offline sales channels (tickets shops, travel agencies, kiosks, etc) of Flixbus and FlixTrain tickets. This portal will help agencies to work more efficiently: Integrate invoices, booking, rebooking, communicate via a channel for sharing news, create daily reports, dashboards with performance indicators, etc.
Location: Kharkiv or relocation to Kharkiv. A hybrid work schedule is possible, every Thursday is an office day. Onboarding takes place in the office with the whole team.
Team: 2 Salesforce devs, 2 back end PHP devs, Product Owner, Agile Coach (assigned to a domain, not a specific team). There are no Team and Tech leads, this approach has been working since 2016. The team internally prioritizes tasks and sets deadlines.
What you'll be doing:
• You use your expertise to develop and support a completely new software product based on the Salesforce community platform and Sales Cloud;
• You are directly involved in application design and documentation, building prototypes, configuration, testing, and release management;
• You support the technical and functional implementation of processes using Salesforce and other 3rd party systems;
• You engage with the business stakeholders to understand the current business processes, identify gaps and suggest improvements and continuously optimize them.
• At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce projects
• Deep understanding of the MVC architecture and Salesforce data model
• Strong knowledge in Salesforce administration and built-in platform functionality
• Hands-on Apex, Lightning Design System, Aura/LWC, SOQL, SOSL
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices
• Some experience with integration projects using web services (REST) is beneficial
• English — Intermediate and higher
• Great communication and collaboration skills, be an active team member, share the team’s responsibilities
Nice to Have:
• Salesforce Certifications are favorable, but not necessary
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud hands-on experience is a plus
• Bachelor/Master in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics or similar
• Any other European language is a plus
- Regular trips several times a year for 1-2 weeks to Munich or Berlin (the nearest trip to Munich in winter)
- 20 days of vacation
- 5 undocumanted sick leaves
- Sick leaves unlimited
- Flexible working hours, no time tracking
- Full medical insurance for the employee (except dentist) and with a discount for family members
- Education budget
Stages of interviews:
- HR interview
- English and situational issues
- Technical interview
- Meet the team (PO & Agile coach)