Project from scratch (made Proof of concept), plan to use Angular 14. This is a recruiting product: the platform using ML and AI that will work for the US market. You can join another project that starts in a couple of months on React.
Format of work: full remote
- Participation in development architecture.
- Submission of proposals and participation in the choice of technologies.
- Integration with the backend, pulling data from the server to the frontend, development of components, layout implementation (there is a layout designer).
- from Ukraine and USA: 1 full stack -- .Net + Angular / React, 1 front-end - Angular / React, 1 HTML / CSS dev
- There are 11 people on the team in total: PM, QA, Backend Developers, ML and DB engineers.
- Angular (v10-14), RxJs, TypeScript
- React 16+, TypeScript
- SCSS, Bootstrap, Tailwind
- Kendo UI, ngx-bootstrap, PrimeNg
- GitLab CI/CD, Azure DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud
- 4+ years of experience in Front-end web applications development;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- excellent knowledge of Angular (2+) and TypeScript;
- strong knowledge of ES6;
- excellent debugging and problem-solving skills;
- experience with reactive programming (RxJs);
- experience in creating web applications that have appropriate layers of abstraction, separation of concerns, and reusable components;
- experience with Git;
- experience in Agile methodologies.
- It will be a plus: experience with React - knowledge of Accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
- knowledge of Google Web Vitals guidelines
- Leave (20 working days per year), 5 paid sick leave.
- Schedule: it is desirable to intersect with New York more, but there are no strict requirements and flexible schedule.
- No time tracker.
- Meetings 2 times a week: 16-17.00 Kyiv time.
- FOP, taxes, accountant: taxes are taken over, there is no accountant yet.
- Technique - you can use your own, the company can provide.
- Lack of micromanagement: a lot of freedom, few rallies, result-oriented.
- Interesting tasks, new technologies.
- A strong team that focuses on the quality of products.
- The ability to improve the level of English in an English-speaking environment.
- Education budget.