The company`s main direction is building applications and services in logistics, which will resolve their main issues such as fleet management, finding new loads from shippers, optimal path routing between loads, communication with shippers, etc. Right now Logity is focused on developing a platform for carriers, where they will be able to find more loads faster and directly from shippers. There are a lot of moving things and problems that need to solve and you will be able to have an impact on it.
Location: full remote or office Kyiv/Lviv, flexible schedule
Tasks: development of new functionality, scaling, solving non-trivial problems.
- 3+ years of experience with JS/TS development
- Proficiency with Angular 11+, 3+ years of experience
- Experience responsive/cross-browser HTML5/CSS3, SCSS
- Understanding development patterns: MVC, MVVM, IoC, Pub-Sub, Observable
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of working with RX js
- Experience with Angular Material
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP, SOLID
- Understanding the principles of client-server interaction
- An active interest in staying up to date with new technology, new frameworks, new languages and other developments
- Experience of creating NG app from scratch
- Experience of creating NG libraries/ UI Kits(development of complex, feature rich components: Tables, AutoComplete etc.)
- Knowledge of how to develop Real time applications (we are using Signal R)
- Experience of optimizing NG apps performance, bundle size etc..
- Swagger Will be a plus
- Knowledge of CSS, Markup development bestpractices (BEM etc..)
- Experience of working in pair with designers, using some specialized tools, we are using Figma
- Experience of performing code reviews
- Team of 100+ professionals, who share their knowledge and support each other.
- Personal budget for external trainings, courses and tutorials. Corporate library.
- No bureaucracy and high speed of decision-making.
- Salary: based on wishes, regular review.
- Freedom of choice and opportunity to implement your ideas.
- Paid sick leave/vacation days - not limited.