- 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Developed communication skills.
- Knowledge of local legislation.
- Knowledge of finance, taxation, and accounting.
- Work experience as part of an international team.
- Risk analysis and risk management skills.
- Flexibility to support various time zones and off-hours meetings.
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian.
- Oversee the LAUNCHER&VAST project’s operations and processes and teams, including
- finance, operations, grants under contract, procurement, information technology and human
- resources for the LAUNCHER & VAST Bulgaria strategy and operations.
- Ensure all project activities meet with Local Legislation and LAUNCHER&VAST Regulations and policies.
- Ensure application of all LAUNCHER & VAST documented policies and procedures for finance and operations.
- Oversee financial reports to LAUNCHER & VAST, including operating and activity budgets.
- Ensure that all financial information is consolidated on time and provided to the LAUNCHER&VAST
- Ensure that project budget projections, expenditure, tracking, and reporting are in accordance with LAUNCHER&VAST project requirements, procedures, and practices for compliance and audits.
- Create and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems and provide financial performance updates on project activities.
- Develop and manage project banking procedures and transactions.
- Ensure compliance with LAUNCHER&VAST policies, regulations and procedures governing the contract.
- Oversee the development of administrative and operations management systems and processes required to support project implementation, ensuring compliance with Local Legislation and LAUNCHER&VAST policies and regulations.
- Manage the provision of operational support to project activities, ensuring that project senior management and program staff have the support required to implement planned activities.
- Manage implementation of financial, administrative, and human resources policies and procedures that meet project needs and corporate and client requirements.
- Provide ongoing financial administration to the project including approvals of purchase requisitions, local consultant agreements, and vendor invoices.
- Oversee procurement efforts for the project including selection and negotiation with vendors, and management of subcontractors on the project in compliance with LAUNCHER&VAST procurement regulations.
- Guide the administrative team on aspects of project annual work planning, and ensure that quality operational plans, budgets, and reports are submitted as per contract agreements.
Human Resources & Performance Management:
- Oversee all human resources management functions – recruitment, hiring, transition and termination; benefits administration; performance appraisal and ongoing performance management; leave tracking; rewards and recognition; disciplinary processes – in collaboration with the home office-based project team and human resources department.
- Supervise all financial, administrative, and operational project support staff.
- Ensure that staff, team members and consultants understand their roles and responsibilities and comply with contract requirements, LAUNCHER&VAST’s HR policies and procedures for hiring, performance reviews, terminations, etc.
- Provide training to staff on project procedures and build skill levels of project staff in the areas of finance, administration, and project management.
General Project Management:
- Contribute financial reports to monthly and quarterly reporting processes, to enable to provision of regular status and progress reports to LAUNCHER & VAST.
- In collaboration with the LAUNCHER&VAST, coordinate with the home-based project management team to ensure that all managerial and administrative matters are communicated, and actions comply with the provisions of the Contract and with LAUNCHER&VAST.
- Liaise with the home office-based project team and International Accounting Manager on all operational and financial issues.