Skills and Experience
- Strong 3+ years of commercial experience
- Experience leading a team
- Intermediate English written/spoken
- Web apps and API testing experience.
- Understanding REST principles.
- Practical experience in version control systems (Git).
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
- Experience in writing test documents.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Enthusiasm to achieve the highest level of quality of the product.
- Understanding UI/UX principles
Nice to Have:
- PageObject pattern
- Frameworks: Mocha, Chai, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Postman application experience
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with payment services
- Experience with automated testing tools
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays, p.a
- Up to 10 days paid sick leave
- Medical insurance ( after six month at the Company)
- English lessons
- Necessary equipment ( laptops, headphone)
- Gifts for birthdays, professional holidays ( Developer's day, QA's day, etc.)
- Team events (Pizza party, NY, summer party, Team Lunch)
- Office near metro ( 150 steps)
We expect the successful candidate to be highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, think creatively and outside the box.