What will you do:
- Maintain, manage and customize automation test framework/tools.
- Create test plans and design test cases based on requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Write test automation scripts.
- Analyze test results.
- Determining test coverage.
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs/defects.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Support your scrum team with reaching its sprint objectives.
- Collaborate with developers to test new features as they are being developed.
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Around 3 years of experience as QA Automation Engineer for digital projects/products.
- Experience with end-to-end automation of web frontends
- Excellent technical knowledge about object-oriented programming, and automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience with functional and black-box testing, regression testing, system integration testing, manual testing.
- Experience within an agile environment and a multidisciplinary team.
- Good verbal and written English.
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement.
- Passion for software testing.
- Willing to travel within Europe a few times a year.
Our preferred requirements (nice to have):
- ISTQB certification.
- Experience with Microsoft-related technologies, Azure Pipelines for Gitlab CI/CD.
- Experience with performance testing/load testing with K6.
- Knowledge about integrating automated scripts into the build release process