As a Ruby On Rails developer, you will be responsible for developing our platform which enables us to revolutionize the transcription and translation industry. You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members delivering content that is implemented in production environments very rapidly.
You can work remotely or in an office in Kiev, b-c Ilyinsky between the metro Golden Gate and Kontrakovskaya Square.
● At least 2 years of experience in software development
● At least 2 years of experience Ruby on Rails – a must
● Fluent in Web technologies: html5/js
● Experience writing complex database queries
● Great interpersonal skills and team player