You will contribute as part of the client's growing senior engineering team by being the bridge between design and development, ensuring the functional execution and support for the client's existing websites and web applications. Essentially, you will be designing, implementing, and launching both user and team-facing features to enhance the overall logistics product experience by writing testable backend code that is easily maintainable and scalable.
- Solid hands-on experience (2+ years) in Ruby on Rails development
- Experience in API development
- Intermediate or higher level of English (both writing and speaking)
- Readiness to work as part of a team of geographically distributed engineers
- Diligence at work
- Ruby 2.6 / Rails 5.2, Rubocop
- Postgres, Redis
- Docker, CircleCI
- AWS / Heroku / Google Cloud / Bare Metal servers
- 3rd party API integrations (Shopify / Centiro / WooCommerce)
Working for one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
There is no bureaucracy. An atmosphere of openness, mutual assistance.
Flat structure, few managers and rallies.
Do not do paperwork or ivory tower architecture.
Ownership end 2 end: responsibility from design to deployment.
Long-term cooperation with career opportunities.
Professional team, passionate people, English-speaking environment.
The ability to influence the product, implement your ideas and see the results.
- long-term employment with possibilities for professional growth
- fully remote work
- flexible schedule
- 20 days of paid vacation
- regular performance reviews
- possibility of influence on a product
- strong engaged international team (level Senior+)