Pluto TV is led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs, TV and technology executives, and top-of-class team members. $43M+ funding with investors like US Venture Partners, Sky, Chicago Ventures, Universal Music Group, United Talent Agency and Pritzker Group. Top app with millions of users across platforms like web, iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Vizio, Samsung, and more.
One of the hottest startups in Los Angeles and one of the leading video platforms in the industry -often covered in NY Times, Forbes, Techcrunch, Variety, USA Today, CNN, Mashable and more!
High energy culture. Passionate entrepreneurial team. Massive market. Employing the best of the best in the industry.We’re building the future of television. .
- Native applications / OTT Platforms functional testing experience - Formal testing experience from planning to execution - Automation experience using frameworks
- 3+ years of testing experience on OTT platforms (preferably Android)
- 3+ years of experience as a test engineer within an Agile environment
- 3+ years of experience in a functional testing role
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience with developing automated functional tests
- Experience in Video Content Delivery Experience, is a big plus
- Exposure to Agile Management tools such as Jira, a plus
- Working experience with common automation frameworks (in Java ), is a big plus
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
- Environment. Honesty, full transparency, and minimum bureaucracy
- Health Beneﬁts. Paid time off due to health is agreed upon with your manager as needed. Medical insurance is available after the probation period is completed
- Extra Income. Take on short-term part-time assignments whenever you feel desire to earn more or dig into other technologies
- Work Schedule. Agree on your work hours with your client and manager at the start or adjust as needed as you go
- Paid Time Off. The number of days depends on the project, and our caring HRs will make sure you don't forget to use them
- Personal Development. Attend conferences, courses, workshops or get certiﬁed—get compensated fully or partly