- Strong fundamentals of Computer Science
- Experience with such technologies as React, Typescript, and Webpack
- Experience with open-source projects and developing publicly is a plus
- A motto to stay up to date with the newest trends in the world of web technologies
- Attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence, outstanding communication skills
- Experience working in a fully remote global team
- Fluent in English: you need to have at least an Upper Intermediate Level
- Make Neon’s applications better every day (web application for users, UI Kit, and some internal tools)
- Collaborate with other team members to improve the product’s architecture and engineering practices
- Design and implement new features so that our product can stay ahead of the market
- Write clean, readable code to make it easier for your colleagues to conduct code reviews
- Expand our footprint by interviewing and hiring great software engineers
- Drive excellence through the team and implement the world's best practices
Team: 30 people in general, technical team is 10+ people, mostly Seniors (JS, Go, Rust developers, DevOps). The team is distributed between Cyprus, USA, Europe.
Benefits: stock options for all full-time hires, top-notch equipment, unlimited vacations, paid parental leaves, medical insurance and much more.