- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Interested in indirectly influencing beyond functional boundaries, with product managers, test engineers, doctors and data scientists.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with other team members on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building web/backend systems.
- Experienced in designing and developing services using Python/NodeJS and React Native
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, GCP/AWS is a plus.
- Work experience in global companies – Big Advantage.
- Fluent English level (verbal and written).
- Self driven, autodidact.
Great communication skills.
Working hours are flexible.
Location: remote work, but it's considered candidates from Kyiv, because there might be an office after a pandemic.