We're looking for an experienced backend engineer with networking experience to join our team to oversee the development of tools required to operate the existing services offered by Windscribe, as well as spearhead a separate project in the context of the Windscribe ecosystem.
- At least 3 years of Golang development experience
- Detailed knowledge of low level networking concepts
- Detailed knowledge of the HTTP and TLS protocols
- Experience with building complex high concurrency software systems
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience writing high speed parsers and servers
- Advanced knowledge of C and/or Rust
Completely remote work
Choice of work schedule:
10:00 - 19:00
10:30 - 19:30
11:00 - 20:00
11:30 - 20:30
12:00 - 21:00
Social package: 20 days of paid leave, 5 paid sick leave. Public holidays are days off.
Working on a successful product with a multi-million audience.
The ability to influence the product, implement your ideas.
If you are interested in hacking, computer security, data protection - you will learn a lot.
Lack of bureaucracy.