Confiant is one of the most successful company in the field of Advertising and Cybersecurity.It has signed the deal with Google, works with Microsoft & Amazon.
Team: 50 people in general, 5 in Ukraine.
2 week sprints. Daily short meetings after 4pm Kyiv time.
- Designing, developing and maintaining Confiant integrations with other major players (Google, Amazon, Microsoft);
- Designing and developing our real time blocking malvertising JS integration;
5+ years of commercial Software Development experience;
- Experience in at least one of the following: ad tech frameworks (Google, Prebid.js, AppNexus, ZandR), content monetization frameworks, malvertising detection;
- Experience in debugging production level bugs;
- Keen understanding of BDD/TDD (behavior/test) driven development;
- Some experience in Devops position (AWS, Edge Servers, CDN, Caching controls);
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals;
- Understanding of web standards and specifications, such as HTML5, ECMAScript, TypeScript, CSS, etc.
- Familiarity with various programming paradigms, such as event-driven, reactive-functional, etc.
- Stock Option Plan;
- Health Care Plan;
- Enhanced and Extended Family Leave;
- Unlimited Paid Time Off;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Fully Remote & Distributed;
- Competitive Salary;
- Joining an existing Ukrainian team.
- Interview with a Recruiter (30 min);
- Technical interview;
- Cultural fit interview;
- Overall discussion of the role and company.