Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
We're now looking for a talented Global IT/Tech Recruiter (solo contributor) to join our team and be responsible for all recruiting activities at Bitfury.
As a global recruiter you will be working in a fast-paced and highly distributed environment covering a wide range of global recruiting and HR activities. You will be covering full cycle of recruitment for software & hardware development, sales & marketing, finance, legal, HR and other departments across Europe, US, CIS, Middle East and Asia.
- Design and implement recruiting strategy;
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing candidates (passive & active job seekers), reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, coordinating in-person interviews, post-interview follow-up, and reference checking;
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding;
- Work closely with hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process;
- Manage recruiting databases in structured and timely manners;
- Promote Company's reputation as "best place to work";
- Drive or take part in different HR and Recruitment projects and initiatives;
- Participate in HR related software implementation;
- Provide the best advice on new trends and practices in recruitment;
- Prepare guides and materials to streamline recruitment process;
- Educate team member and business stakeholders on practices, processes and procedures of Bitfury;
- Conduct recruitment-related reports;
- Manage recruitment plans;
- Other tasks as per function needs and management decision.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4-5+ years of experience in technical recruitment with 1-2 years of international recruitment;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals (12-15+ roles in a pipeline at a time);
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Earnest and dedicated focus on recruiting activities;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
We offer you:
- A job in a High Tech International company in a booming ground-breaking industry;
- A great opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Freedom of actions, good salary and comfort;
- Opportunity to combine office and remote work or to work fully remotely.