- Develop frameworks and playbooks for ongoing learning processes;
- Create and manage an online training platform;
- Design and implement comprehensive training courses;
- Ensure all training materials are accessible online;
- Handle administrative tasks related to training and quality assurance;
- Collaborate with functional leaders to identify training needs and develop appropriate solutions;
- Monitor the effectiveness of training programs and make necessary improvements;
- Conduct quality assurance audits to ensure adherence to company standards.
- 5+ years of experience in IT product companies, designing and implementing employee development programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities;
- Proficiency with learning management systems and online training platforms;
- Ability to create engaging and effective training materials;
- Familiarity with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
Nice to have:
Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
The company offers:
- Market-competitive compensation;
- Personal development plans for each employee;
- An upbeat and dynamic work environment;
- 20 days of personal time off per year and 5 days of paid sick leave;
- Various perks and benefits.