Own enterprise management software that includes rental system, warehouse management, inventory, purchasing, transport, order flow components. It’s used in North America and Europe.500 users (mostly internal, but also some external portals for technicians, transport companies etc).
Team: 10 people across Canada and USA (QA, support, developers). 6 people are also working from ELEKS on a project basis.
Design team: no other designers
Hours of work: local flexible working hours, few hours of overlapping with US is enough, weekly meetings.
UI/UX Specialist Essential Job Functions:
- Design Visual Components using common design software to create required assets, layouts, and mockups.
- Work with VP Software to maintain and extend the Visual Language.
- Support the development team by examining and learning about functionality provided by new features, to determine, create, and provide required assets.
- Evaluate features to ensure compliance to Visual Language and user experience.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Tools: any. The layouts are done in XAML and visual assets are PNG.
- English - upper intermediate
- 24 paid vacation working days
- unlimited sick leaves
- gym and health insurance compensation